This regulation applies to all participants of life escape game in Break the Code located in Katowice at 9 Stanisława Street, Apt 3.
In order to participate in the game, you have to book a room in advance
Duration: 60 minutes. All participants must arrive 10 minutes prior to the booking time. This allows for briefing for your mission. In case of running late, your game time will be shortened.
All participants under 16 should be accompanied by an adult
- If participants of the game appear to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, they will not be allowed in the room.
- It is not advisable for people suffering from epilepsy, claustrophobia or undergoing psychiatric treatment to participate in the game
- The participants are responsible for every piece of equipment during the game
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room.
- Smoking is not allowed on the premises of the building
- Players agreeing to take a commemorative photo after the game, agree to place it on our Facebook profile, at: https://www.facebook.com/BreakTheCodeSlask
Reservations can be made through the system located at https://www.breakthecode.pl/en/booking, by phone at 790 275 333 or through the portal LockMe.pl.
The reservation will be confirmed by an e-mail containing the date and time of booking, as well as the name of the room booked.
Reservations made 2 hours before the planned start, please call 790 275 333.
It is possible to reserve a room outside the designated hours – for this purpose, please contact us by email or phone.
Making a room reservation means accepting these Regulations.
If you book several games simultaneously or book well in advance, Break The Code S.C. reserves the right to collect from players a down payment on account of the fee for games in the amount of the price of the entry. The deposit is not refundable.
Cash and gift voucher payments will have to be made upon arrival and after finishing the game.
In case of booking and online payment through the portal LockMe.pl, the desire to resign or postpone the deadline should be reported no later than 24 hours before the planned game. If the willingness to resign or postpone the deadline is notified less than 24 hours before the planned game, the amount paid will not be refunded.
If you would like to buy a gift voucher, please inform our staff prior to the purchase. Every voucher is valid for 2 months from the date of purchase.